CORE Support 2023-24
Service Level Agreement
GDBE elevate offers a gateway to our education sector consultancy services, training and development on behalf of the Guildford Diocesan Board of Education (GDBE) as well as our partnership support to provide essential functions fundamental to the religious character and ethos of Church of England schools.
Our agreement and offers are shaped alongside the DBE's fundamental vision and values, in conjunction with our Education Team's statutory functions.
Working with our schools, onsite, online or by telephone our approach is to provide challenge in a supportive, confidential and non-judgmental forum to help you shape the support and resources available to you.
GDBE elevate CORE
Our GDBE elevate service agreement is primarily designed to support CofE Schools, single academy trusts and multi-academy trusts, and mixed trusts with Church of England members within the Diocese of Guildford.
Each agreement for schools includes our GDBE elevate CORE support package. Download our brochure for full information about our CORE support package for schools.
Each agreement for trusts includes our GDBE elevate CORE Focus support package. Download our brochure for full information about our CORE Focus support package for academy trusts.
- You must be registered with us and logged into you account to order this agreement and additional support package 'bundles'.
- Our prices are quoted exclusive of VAT @20%.
- The agreement period is for one academic year.
- CORE packages and any additional service 'bundles' are valid only within the agreement period.
- Other terms and conditions may apply.